Thursday 15 October 2015

Special Dedication : Last day with Nila @ Teh Tarik, UOA Bangsar

Hari ini peristiwa  tercipta..... dan 
esok bermula sebuah kenangan



Nila...
no words we can say now....just we can say...
we will miss you.

and 

To My Friends...Nila, Wani & Lynn
This is especially for you...



I love you not only for what you are, 
but for what i am when i am with you,
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, 
but for what you are making of me,
I love you because you have done any creed, 
could have done to make me good
and more than any fate could have done to make me happy
perhaps that is what being a friend means after all...


Semoga persahabatan ini bukan di sini penghujungnya....
tetapi harus diingat ....kapan kita tahu aturan Allah itu bagaimana yea...
sama ada kita-kita akan terus kekal, ketemu kembali atau sebaliknya..
apa yang penting harus kita lakukan...
  terus berdoa dan berdoa  moga-moga ia  berkekalan hingga ke akhir zaman
Insya Allah







 









but actually .......


No comments:

Post a Comment